Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is my first entry.



Wow, I can't believe I am finally doing this! My need to share my crafty ideas and accomplishments finally pushed me to it.I currently have projects on Ravelry.I have so many ideas that I think I need to write them down so I can accomplish a few of them. I have taken up knitting again thanks to my youngest daughter, Kelli, who has opened her own fiber business on etsy called Llady Llama Fiber Co. http://lladyllamafiberco.etsy.com/
She has taught me so many things in the last few months and not just about knitting. I knew how to knit, but never attempted anything complicated, or what I thougth was complicated. She taught me to knit with dpns and made me my first pair of socks. Now I am hooked or needled, since I don't crochet. We just visted her last week, and I can't wait to try knitting something with cables, with lace, or with both. But.. I have to finish a pair of socks I started first. I try not to have more than one project going at a time, but I did take time out to make a knitting bag when I got home from her house last weekend. She showed me a picture of a bag and I set to designing one. I have one, but will probably tweak it a few more times before I make them as gifts.








No comments:

Post a Comment