Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yars Sale and Thoughts

The yard sale went okay yesterday. The weather was good. Got rid of a lot of stuff. Didn't make a lot of money. Decided to put some furniture items and tires on Craig's List. I'd never done that before. I have people wanting what I posted. I am kind of excited about this. Need to get in touch with people later today. Hopefully they will follow through. If this works I may do more Craig's List. An added plus for yesterday's yard sale was I could knit in between customers. I am almost finished with the second blue striped sock! Then I can start Gary's. I think I figured out why I am not happy with the knitting bag I made. I think I should have put some interfacing in it to make it stiffer so it will stand up better. It may be because I am not using a center pull ball of yarn. I wound the yarn for Gary's sock on Kelli's ball winder so I will know if it is the bag or the yarn soon. I have a ball winder coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment